Just like with any other hobby, once you’re done with your diamond painting project, you’re left with a bunch of "diamonds" that you might not need anymore. The thing is, no matter how many diamonds you use, there will always be some extras. The extra diamonds that come with your kit are there for a reason - to be used in case some of your diamonds are lost or damaged. Well, don’t be too hasty in throwing them away just yet! With a little bit of creativity, those "extra diamonds" can be turned into something impressive. There are plenty of other things you can do with your leftover diamonds. In this article, we’ll show you different things that you can do with your extra diamonds so that none of them go to waste.
Unused diamonds can actually come in handy in a number of different ways.
Make a Custom Keychain
What do you do with the remaining diamonds after completing a diamond painting? We have the perfect solution- use them on a keychain! This is a great way to use up those extra diamonds and add a little sparkle to your keys. "Making keychains" with diamonds is a great way to show off your creative side. Plus, it's a quick and easy project that doesn't require any special skills or materials. Apply the diamonds, using hot glue on the key ring in any pattern you like, and create a one-of-a-kind custom keychain. This is a great way to add a personal touch to your keychain.
Make a bookmark
Do you have a lot of extra diamonds lying around? You can actually use them to make your own custom bookmark. It's simple and fun, and it can be done in minutes. To do this, simply take the extra diamonds and glue them onto a piece of cardstock or construction paper. Once the glue is dry, cut out the shape of a Bookmark and you're done! You can place the diamonds in any pattern you desire, you can draw or find a picture that you like, then glue the diamonds onto the paper, you can use different colors and sizes of diamonds to create a design.
The possibilities of creativity are endless!
Make greeting cards
What could be more special than receiving a greeting card that was made with so much love and care? It is a great idea to make greeting cards with the extra diamonds from your "diamond painting project." With these greeting cards, you can make the important days extra special for loved ones whether it is Mother's Day, Valentine's Day, or just a birthday card. You can use the extra diamonds to create a design on the card along with writing your message. You can design the names of loved ones, and use your creativity to add sparkle and charm to the card. Plus, it will be a fun way to show off your crafting skills to your friends and family. You can also make diamond painting album covers.
It is the perfect way to show your love and appreciation and care for someone special in your life.
Enhance a decoration piece
If you're anything like us, your home is probably filled with beautiful diamond paintings. But what do you do with all of those extra diamonds when you're finished with a project? Well, we've got some great news – you can use those extra diamonds for decoration pieces! That's right, those tiny little diamonds can be used to add a touch of sparkle to any home décor. Simply glue them onto any number of decoration pieces from candle holders to small lamps, and enjoy the extra bit of shine. These make great gifts for friends and family.
Your imagination is the limit when it comes to using extra diamonds from your diamond painting kit for decoration pieces.
Make your custom jewelry
Design your own unique jewelry with extra diamonds from your diamond painting kit! Create a one-of-a-kind necklace, bracelet, or pair of earrings by gluing the extra diamonds to your jewelry. Make a statement with your new "custom jewelry" or give it as a gift to someone special. With just a little time and creativity, you can design beautiful jewelry that will be cherished for years to come.
Start by selecting a metal setting for your diamonds. You can find settings at most craft stores, or online. Once you have your setting, lay out the extra diamonds in the pattern of your choice. When you are happy with the arrangement, glue the diamonds in place with a strong adhesive. Allow the glue to dry completely before wearing or giving your new jewelry.
With a little imagination, you can create beautiful, one-of-a-kind jewelry! Get creative and see what you can come up with!
Decorate a vase
If you're looking for a way to add a little extra sparkle to your home décor, you may want to consider using the leftover diamonds on a glass vase. This is a relatively simple project that will not take much time to complete, and it will add instant glamour to any room. To get started, you'll need a glass vase (or two, if you'd like to make a matching set), some diamonds in the colors of your choice, and a bit of clear glue.
Begin by attaching the diamonds to the outside of the vase using glue. You can create any design you like - we suggest a simple geometric pattern for a modern look, or a more organic design if you're going for a more vintage feel. Once all of the diamonds are in place, allow the glue to dry completely. Then, fill the vase with fresh flowers or any other type of decoration you like.
The extra sparkle from the diamonds will add a touch of luxury to any arrangement. Enjoy your new diamond-encrusted vase!
Design a picture frame
Diamond painting is a fun and easy way to add some sparkle and personality to your home décor. And what better way to show off your diamond painting skills than by making a beautiful, one-of-a-kind picture frame? If you have some extra diamonds leftover from your diamond painting project, you can put them to good use by creating a sparkling picture frame! This is a great way to add some extra bling to your home décor, and it’s a project that’s easy enough for even beginners to do. All you need is a plain picture frame, some clear glue, and your leftover diamonds.
You can use any kind of frame, but we recommend using a plain one so that the diamonds really stand out. To get started, simply remove the backing from your picture frame and place your diamonds on the front in any design you like. Simply glue the diamonds onto the frame using clear craft glue and let dry. Once you’re finished, replace the backing and insert your favorite photo. Now you have a one of A kind diamond frame that is sure to sparkle!.
Have a good time with a beautiful, unique frame that is sure to add some extra pizzazz to your home décor.
Decorate your Garden
Gardens are incredibly pleasing and relaxing. But what if I told you that you could use those extra diamonds from your diamond painting kit to make your garden even more beautiful? With a little bit of creativity, you can use the remaining diamonds to add a touch of sparkle and personality to your garden. Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Decorate flower pots: Add some extra flair to your flowers by decorating the pots with diamond painting gems. You can glue the diamonds around the rim of the pot or create a design on the side.
- Make stepping stones: Brighten up your garden path with diamond painting stepping stones. Simply glue the diamonds onto a plain concrete stepping stone and let them dry.
- Embellish a gazing ball: Gazing balls are a beautiful addition to any garden, and you can make them even more special by adding diamond painting details. glue the diamonds around the edge of the ball or create a design on the surface.
- Create a wind chime: Add some sparkle to your outdoor space with a diamond painting wind chime. Glue the diamonds onto metal or glass chimes and hang from a hook or tree branch.
- Decorate garden tools: Add some personality to your gardening tools by decorating them with diamond painting gems. You can glue the diamonds onto the handle of your shovel or rake, or even onto the blades of your garden shears.
- Create garden art: Get creative and make your own garden art using diamond painting gems. You can glue them to rocks or sticks to create unique sculptures.
- Make a diamond birdbath: Add a touch of luxury to your garden with a diamond-encrusted birdbath. Simply glue the diamonds around the edge of a bowl or plate.
With a little bit of creativity, you can use those extra diamonds from your diamond painting kit to make your garden even more beautiful. So get creative and add some sparkle to your garden today!
Fill in drawings and pictures
Most people have a bunch of extra diamonds left over after completing a diamond painting project. These can be re-purposed in a number of ways to make your own unique pictures and drawings.
- One way to use your leftover diamonds is to create your own design on a blank canvas. You can draw whatever you like and then add the diamonds to finish it off. This is a great way to make a one-of-a-kind piece of art.
- Another way to use your leftover diamonds is to add them to existing pictures or drawings. This can be done by simply gluing them onto the surface. You can also use clear nail polish or another adhesive to secure them in place. This is a great way to add a little something extra to an existing piece of art.
So, what are you waiting for? Get creative and start using those leftover diamonds!
Try nail art
As you may know, diamond painting is a unique and beautiful art form that allows you to create stunning designs using small, colorful diamonds. What you may not know is that you can also use the leftover diamonds from your "diamond painting kit" to create beautiful nail art! With a little bit of creativity, you can use those extra diamonds to adorn your nails in a variety of ways. You can create simple designs or go all out and create something truly unique. Either way, you'll end up with beautiful nails that are sure to impress.
Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Create patterns on nails: Take the extra diamonds and use different colors of diamonds to create stripes or other patterns on your nails.
- Create a sparkly accent nail: Pick one nail on each hand to be your accent nail. Paint it with a solid color, then top it off with a few extra diamonds for some extra sparkle.
- Make a diamond cluster: Gather a few extra diamonds in one color and glue them together in a small cluster on your nails for a unique and eye-catching look.
- Make a diamond ombré: Start with a light color on your nails, and then gradually add more diamonds as you move to a darker shade. This creates a beautiful ombré effect that is sure to turn heads.
- Keep it simple: A single extra diamond placed strategically on each nail can really make your manicure pop.
- Get creative: There are no rules when it comes to using extra diamonds for nail art. So have fun and get creative! Try placing them in a random pattern, or creating a gradient effect by using different colors of diamonds.
With a little bit of imagination and creativity, you can use the remaining diamonds from your diamond painting kit to create beautiful nail art. So go ahead and have fun experimenting with different designs. Your nails will thank you for it!
Some Random Ideas to Experiment with Leftover Diamonds
You can use the extra diamonds in so many ways. Besides the ideas mentioned above, you can experiment some new ideas as well.
- Use them to decorate phone cases or laptop covers: Add some sparkle to your electronics by gluing leftover drills onto the surface for a personalized touch.
- Glue them onto a plain notebook or journal cover to add some sparkle: Personalize your notebooks or journals by adding leftover drills to the cover for a unique and sparkly touch.
- Create a set of coasters or placemats by gluing the leftover drills onto cork or felt: Protect your surfaces while adding some bling with homemade coasters or placemats adorned with leftover drills.
- Use them to create a small, decorative dish or bowl: Add some sparkle to your home décor by using leftover drills to create a decorative dish or bowl that can be used for holding small items or as a decorative piece on its own.
- Create a small decorative box or container to store jewelry or other small items: Use leftover drills to create a small, decorative box or container that can be used to store jewelry, trinkets, or other small items.
- Create a sparkling sun catcher by gluing the leftover drills onto a clear plastic or glass surface: Use leftover drills to create a sparkling sun catcher that can be hung in a window or other sunny location for a beautiful and eye-catching display.
- Use them to add some sparkle to a pair of plain sneakers or canvas shoes: Give your footwear a bit of pizzazz by gluing leftover drills onto plain sneakers or canvas shoes for a fun and unique look.
- Create a decorative hair accessory such as a hairpin or barrette: Use leftover drills to create a unique and sparkling hair accessory that adds some glamour to your everyday look.
- Use them to create a set of unique, sparkly buttons for a shirt or jacket: Customize your clothing by creating a set of unique and sparkly buttons using leftover drills.
- Glue them onto a plain candle holder or lampshade to add some sparkle to a room: Add some ambiance to any room by using leftover drills to decorate a plain candle holder or lampshade for a beautiful and sparkling effect.
- Create a small, decorative dreamcatcher using the leftover drills: Use leftover drills to create a unique and sparkling dreamcatcher that adds some bohemian flair to any room.
- Create a decorative magnet set using the leftover drills: Use leftover drills to create a set of decorative magnets that can be used to hold notes, photos, or other small items on a refrigerator or other magnetic surface.
- Glue them onto a plain canvas tote bag or backpack to add some sparkle: Add some bling to your everyday accessories by using leftover drills to decorate a plain canvas tote bag or backpack.
To conclude, there are many benefits to using extra diamonds from your diamond painting kit. Not only will it save you money, but it can also help you create more unique and impressive pieces with tiny beautiful beads. Whether you use them to add sparkle to an existing project or you create an entirely new masterpiece, these little gems are sure to add a touch of magic to your life. Whether you save diamonds for future use or you glue them to other objects, extra diamonds are incredibly useful.