- High Quality Canvas & Shiny, durable and long-lasting 3D and 5D diamonds that will keep their bling on long after you complete the project.
Diamond Painting is an art form that helps every person to be a professional artist even with no practice. Diamond paintings are the paintings that are made with the help of precious small cut diamonds that are glued to a canvas according to the painting that you wish to make. Not only these paintings are super easy to do because of the user friendly kits, but these paintings are also unique enough to display them once they are done!
Diamond Painting kits are available which help in making the process much easier. The Kits usually include glue, diamonds, diamond applicator, canvas and set of instructions to help you test your artistic skills.
1. Find a place to work on.
2. Get all your kit utensils out.
3. Look at the canvas and the corresponding diamonds properly before starting.
4. Start bringing your diamonds out of the packets.
5. Open the wax/glue tray; dip the edge of your pen/stick to get glue on it.
6. Take the glued edge to the diamonds and pick it up to place it onto the canvas.
7. Stick the diamonds on the canvas one by one.
8. Repeat the process until it is done.
9. Wait for it to dry.
10. Frame it to avoid any dust.
Full diamond paintings are the ones that include a canvas that has space for diamonds allover the canvas. However. A partial diamond painting is one that has half or1/4th space that can be glued with diamonds and the other half is already made using pen.
Many people prefer the full diamond painting because it looks like a mosaic and unravels itself during the process which makes it ten times more fun.
Each diamond painting for us is special, but that is not what special diamond paintings are.Special diamond paintings are the ones that do not use ordinary round/square shaped diamonds; the diamonds used in these paintings are differently shaped and create an even different look.
Many people prefer special diamond paintings due to the uniqueness they bring to the outlook of your masterpiece. The diamonds used in special diamond paintings are made especially for each painting and cannot be used in another, they are shiny and fun. They are even more beautiful than regular diamonds, and are made to cater to each particular canvas/painting.
Diamond Painting has incredible benefits to the mind, especially for young adults.
· Takes away all your stress.
· Increases hand eye coordination.
· Sparks the creative gene.
· Relaxes your mind.
· Passes time.
· Gives you a relief from the external world.
· Makes you feel accomplished.
Even though the process of creating a diamond painting is fun and relaxing, it can be overwhelming to decide on the products and kits for your level of expertise, as well as your current requirements for the project. Here are some tips for you to make the right decision for your project, and get the best value for your bucks.
1. Know your drill shapes: Round drills, while easier to pick and deposit on the canvas, leave space in between themselves which leads to an unclean look of the painting. Square drills not only fit better, but they’re more satisfying to work with, and create better coverage of the canvas.
2. When it comes to diamond painting, sometimes bigger is better, because the smaller the painting, the less detailed it will look. This may not sound so pleasant if you are a beginner, but it just means more time spent creating your own art.
3. Be sure to go through 20 must know tips for painting with diamonds. Diamond Art is simple but experience of other people can help you do it the better way.
4. Know your budget. There are various types of kits which cater to different projects, and it is important to be realistic about your own skill and needs before spending a fortune on the wrong equipment.