Diamond Painting is an art form that helps every person to be a professional artist even with no practice. Diamond paintings are the paintings that are made with the help of precious small cut diamonds that are glued to a canvas according to the painting that you wish to make. Not only these paintings are super easy to do because of the user friendly kits, but these paintings are also unique enough to display them once they are done!
Diamond Painting kits are available which help in making the process much easier. The Kits usually include glue, diamonds, diamond applicator, canvas and set of instructions to help you test your artistic skills.
1. Find a place to work on.
2. Get all your kit utensils out.
3. Look at the canvas and the corresponding diamonds properly before starting.
4. Start bringing your diamonds out of the packets.
5. Open the wax/glue tray; dip the edge of your pen/stick to get glue on it.
6. Take the glued edge to the diamonds and pick it up to place it onto the canvas.
7. Stick the diamonds on the canvas one by one.
8. Repeat the process until it is done.
9. Wait for it to dry.
10. Frame it to avoid any dust.