- High Quality Canvas & Shiny, durable and long-lasting 3D and 5D diamonds that will keep their bling on long after you complete the project.
Even though the process of creating a diamond painting is fun and relaxing, it can be overwhelming to decide on the products and kits for your level of expertise, as well as your current requirements for the project. Here are some tips for you to make the right decision for your project, and get the best value for your bucks.
1. Know your drill shapes: Round drills, while easier to pick and deposit on the canvas, leave space in between themselves which leads to an unclean look of the painting. Square drills not only fit better, but they’re more satisfying to work with, and create better coverage of the canvas.
2. When it comes to diamond painting, sometimes bigger is better, because the smaller the painting, the less detailed it will look. This may not sound so pleasant if you are a beginner, but it just means more time spent creating your own art.
3. Be sure to go through 20 must know tips for painting with diamonds. Diamond Art is simple but experience of other people can help you do it the better way.
4. Know your budget. There are various types of kits which cater to different projects, and it is important to be realistic about your own skill and needs before spending a fortune on the wrong equipment.